OUR VOCATIONAL REHAB CENTER
The primary goal of Chisovn Vocational Rehabilitation Center is to help individuals with disabilities, gain or regain their independence through meaningful activity, employment, and reintegration into society.
With construction currently underway, the Center is being built to be an oasis, and facility with a friendly residential feel. It will be homey and serene, with the addition of handicap accessibility, full scale gym and physical therapy center, vocational training sections, garden, well equipped living quarters, and access to day clients.
OUR SERVICES WILL RANGE FROM
- MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS OUTREACH- Click here to view our mental health outreach activities
- VOCATIONAL TRAINING- We offer a vast array of vocational activities including: Culinary Arts, General Secretarial Skills, Sewing and Carpentry.
- GENERAL SKILLS ENHANCEMENT
- REFRESHER AND CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
- CAREER COUNSELING
- ON-THE-JOB TRAINING PROGRAMS
- VOCATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
- EMPLOYER CONSULTATIONS- We raise corporate awareness and counsel employers on job accommodations and modifications for disabled employees